Monday, January 16, 2006

Me and Dio in a while














Hi Everybody
,


Just wanted to share a photograph taken this evening with Dio, an evening like most evenings and we had some musician friends over... lot's of singing. There was even a guest from London.

The ownership of the "One Love" bandanna on my head is suspect.....I found it in a pile of old clothes in the house. Now Dio claims it is his, but has no verifiable proof, neither have I seen it on his head EVER!

So for the time being -- it looks far too pretty to loose, and I am kinda 'hanging on' to it. Dio is nonetheless spreading rumours that I have 'stolen it' from him !

In the website click on the image for a larger view.

Cheerio!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U look kinda cute in dat bandana, but I believe Dio wud look cuter, so why give it 2 him !
Sayeed

January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home